Thursday, September 24, 2015

Kuttey ki sawari


This was actually shot of the day. The dog was not tied with anything and the speed of the scooter was around 50 kms/hr. As same was the speed of my car. I wish I was not alone in the car or had someone with me to get a better shot. The balance with which the dog was standing or sitting as a pillion was amazing. I had a chance to overtake them, and the expressions on the face of rider as well as the pillion were as that of BAU, "humare liye toh roz ki baat hai". I have seen lot of people carrying their pets on two wheelers, but always at the front where they rest their feet while driving. This was first time I saw the pet as a pillion and without being tied to anything, and at that too at such a city speed. It seemed like a jugglar show to me. I don't know whether it is right or wrong to drive your pets in such a way on the road. But, it was definitely a distraction in driving. Also, I don't think it is safe for your pet. I am sure, this guy is a attention seeker. But my personal opinion is that road is definitely not the right platform to seek such attention. At first, I shouted 'wow' and immediately took out my phone to click it. The second instant I realized I violated a rule. I shouldn't have done this. I could have hit into someone while doing this. I am not blaming this rider for my action, but this was definitely a distraction and I was consistently trying to focus on driving. I am sure this is a case for others as well. I liked it at first, but no this is not right as: - not safe for your pet, - distraction on road for other drivers and riders . . #sodelhi #hindustan_times #road #_soi #india #delhi_igers #delhi #indiaclicks #yin_india #indiabestpic #distraction #safe #safety #roadsafety #rule #violation #dog #delhinaturesociety #nature #wildlife #pets #friendicoes #picoftheday #photograph #photooftheday #love #animal

A photo posted by Nipun Bajaj (@bajajnipun) on

No comments:

Comments system