Monday, November 20, 2017

La piazza, Hyatt Regency Delhi | Restaurant Review


Italian cuisine is simple, usually not more than 4 to 5 ingredients. The focus is not on complexity of preparation, but the quality of ingredients. How do I know? Recently, got a chance to experience it at La Piazza, Hyatt Regency Delhi. The pasta I ate here, I felt was uncooked, but it was only by Indian standards and it is not how the authentic italian pasta is. Chef Luca, hosting the dinner, explained that it should have a bite, and that is how it is in Italian. 

La Piazza hosts an exquisite wine collection, so not pairing it with wine is a disrespect. 
I won't say I understood, all that the chef explained, the names were difficult to say for a punjabi tongue. However, I would say, I loved all that was served. I cannot make you taste through the review, but will take you for a food photo tour. 









In total, the experience was awesome and won't mind recommending it to anyone
Happy eating...☺️ 

No comments:

Comments system