Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Thank you Pizza Hut


My first memory of pizza is pizza hut. Now, more than a decade, our love story started in Mumbai along with my corporate career with US based IT firm. Late stays and night-outs at office to cover up for the time gap with the US, was always appreciated by Client and mostly prized by pizza lunches. However, pizza was just a consolation for the night’s peaceful sleep, but it was a date with my upcoming love. On this International thanks day, I want to thank pizza hut for everything. From timely delivers to make me free of any fear of missing meals, as like a savior it was always there. Consistent service, new tastes and crusts and upcoming FCD stores can’t be summed up in one word THANKS… J 


Pizza hut has been consistent with its new creations, be it a crust or a topping, has always attached me to the menu. The menu till the date has never seemed monotonous. I always don’t like what they create but I always like that I have something new to try. This time as well, this choco volcano cake is my first time. I wish them all the luck for the prosperous years ahead and many thanks for always being on my side… J

Comments system