Friday, November 27, 2015

I don't need a DSLR


I can climb anywhere to get a perfect shot. I don't have a DSLR, but that doesn't define my passion for a click. The guts, desire and passion in you define you. Hats off to you.Spotted this young man at nasik kumbh 2015. The enthusiasm with which he got on to the boundary wall was amazing. He was not able to stand still and was continuously trying to balance himself by his hand stretched at back to clutch electricity pole. The determination to capture was a message to who complain about the scarcity of resources. We should be using and defining the resources to do what we want to do, instead of availability of resources defining what we do.I have heard lot of people complaining that, I want to do this and I want to do that, but not able to as I am not having enough. Many would be thinking, this old man has gone crazy and climbed like a monkey and can hurt himself and that too to click with not so great mobile. And if he would have been holding a DSLR instead of camera, the same would have appreciated stating, "even at this age he is so devoted to his passion". But the point here is how a change in device can define you. The DSLR is not a crane which can lift him it is just a device to click a photograph, and more advanced than a mobile. But what lifts him up his passion and I respect that. .#photographersofindia #delhi_igers #india_igers #captured #capturethecapture #capturedthecapturer #travel #_soi #indiaclicks #storiesofindia #trimbakeshwar #kumbh2015 #kumbhmela #nasik #dslr #passion #desire #enthusiasm
A photo posted by Nipun Bajaj (@bajajnipun) on

No comments:

Comments system