Saturday, August 15, 2015

Soliloquy | An honest intrapersonal talk


Street lamp lighting the road at 12 noon, so what if there is sunlight. Aur suraj ko diya bhi toh deekhana hai, who will do it, at least our responsible government is doing this effectively. I don't care who so ever has to pay for the electricity bill for this. It is not showing up in my bill. And some say, it is being paid from my tax money, but otherwise also I have to pay that. I will penalise government for this by evading tax, else my fake rent receipts will be unutilized. Ab kya mein job se off lekar, iss street light ki complaint karne jaaoon? What will happen, have to face those sick tobacco chewing good for nothing sarkari babus. They will pout their red stained mouth and tell me, "dekh rahey hai", so I am also doing the same sitting here and not getting bothered. Chal let's get back to work, have to finish this definitely by today EOD... and the day goes on as usual...

No comments:

Comments system